Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can you help Mail on Sunday

Anyusha Rose is writing an artcile for the Mail on Sunday on KGH, her deadline is tomorrow. Anyusha would like to hear from anyone who thinks they have something interesting to say on the subject, especially the areas in her email to me below, her email is tmoslivetemp@mailonsunday.co.uk.
From: tmos livetemp [mailto: ]tmoslivetemp@mailonsunday.co.uk
Sent: Wed 06/06/2012 15:41
To: Cllr Walker
Subject: Ward closures

Hi Andy,

I’m looking at writing an article about the effects of the potential closure of the maternity and A&E wards at King George Hospital. At the moment I have just started research and am hoping you can answer a few questions for me.
Firstly, what do you see as the short and long term effects of these changes if they are put into force?
Do you think these reforms were proposed with financial gain rather than the patient as priority?
How likely do you think it is that these changes will be implemented?
I really hope you are able to answer these questions for me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Anyusha
Anyusha Rose
Live Magazine
The Mail on Sunday
2 Northcliffe House
2 Derry Street
London,
W8 5TT

No comments:

Post a Comment