Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Photoshoot Wednesday 2nd September 8:30am Outside Queens Hospital

The below went out to Havering and Redbridge Councillors earlier today

Dear Councillors
Earlier this year, Matthew Hopkins the Chief Executive of BHRUT said plans to close KGH A&E would be published in the near future per King George Hospital A&E downgrade plans to be worked out ‘in next six to nine months’

The chief executive of the trust which runs King George Hospital has said initial planning for the downgrading of the A&E department will start in the next “six to ...

Preview by Yahoo

There will be a photoshoot outside against Queens Hospital on Wednesday 2nd September at 8:30am before the 9am BHRUT board meeting to ask the board to postpone the publication of these closure plans and instead call for a review of the closure due to the sharp increase in the local population in the four boroughs served by Queens and King George Hospitals. Questions can be tabled before the meeting.
The closure programme is about to commence with the loss of three acute wards from King George Hospital to make way for community beds announced to take place later this year at a recent Redbridge Health Scrutiny Committee.
Several Cllrs have already confirmed attendance and it would be great if you could make it too the 2nd and/or circulate this email to all those you know who may be interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment