Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Chris Bown does not dispute my claim that he misled Cllrs, MPs & public with his claim that KGH A&E is safe

Earlier today at a Council NHS scrutiny committee which Chris Bown attended I asked Chris to apologise for misleading Cllrs, MPs and the public per the Facebook recording  HERE at 7 minutes 20 seconds into the meeting.

Chris was in the meeting and declined to defend himself against my charges nor did he agree to my request to apologise for misleading the public into thinking KGH A&E was safe when his guarantee is limited to type 2 & 3 A&E unit at King George.

I mentioned the 7,000 type 1 attendances at KGH per the photo below as why KGH A&E must remain a type 1 unit.

 The link to the £49M biid which was turned down last year is HERE It is clearly a plan to downgrade KGH to a type 2 & 3 A&E, contrary to Chris's claim that is was not about reducing services at King George.




No comments:

Post a Comment