Save King George Hopital Campaign Committee members Bob Archer, Barry Fleetwood, Bill Howe and Andy Walker attended at Redbridge Town Hall
Points agreed were:
1) The proposed closure of KGH A&E lay at the root of the problems highlighted by the CQC last week.
2) A photoshoot to be organised outside the next meeting of The BHRUT board meeting.
3) AW to request sight of plans to extend Queens A&E and ask whether the publicised potential reduction of services at Barts Trust were being taken into into account.
4) AW to write to BHRUT seeking information about whether increases in A&E attendance being driven by population growth as main driver.
5) AW to write to Mr Hunt, Secretary of State for Health, seeking a definition of clinically safe. The test set for closure of KGH A&E.